Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Started!

Hey Guys,
I made it to Lancaster, PA after a couple of annoying flights (avoid AirTran, as if you needed to be told...) and now I am with my family. It's really nice to be with them. I don't really have anything exciting to report other than the fact that I made this blog! But, I did want to get the rough schedule of my next 9 months up on this thing just in case someone I love wants to visit me (Vida? Ted? Janet? c'mon...) Anyway, here it is:

Israel: September 3-November 28
India: November 28-December 6
Australia (with Pheonix): December 8-20
New Zealand (with Pheonix): December 20-March 3
South America: March 3-May 30
These are rough dates and I can (will?) change them so please let me know if you are thinking about meeting me somewhere.

Oh, another technological update, Pheonix and I have a flickr page! Check it out and make loads of inappropriate comments: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kpophotos/

More updates once I am somewhere a little more exciting than South Central PA.
-Katie

Check out me and the bro.

4 comments:

Lexi and Jenny said...

When did Andrew become a grown up person?

Katie Porter said...

i know... i guess we might (gasp) be getting older, too!

Lexi and Jenny said...

not possible. you are still a 13 year old boy, for example.

Unknown said...

Um, I wanted to say the same thing as dinkie. :) Andrew's supposed to be 12. Run, Turkey, Run, is proof! Check it out if you don't believe me. He's supposed to be 12.