Monday, March 31, 2008

Don't Cry for Me Argentina

Well, I fly back to the states today. I have been abroad for almost seven months, to the day. It's been grand. I laughed, I cried, I toyed with death (that's how I think about the entire "Israel" experience), I learned a lot, and I had fun. Traveling has been an amazing experience and I hope I do more in the future (but not for seven months...)
I land in JFK tomorrow morning and I'll be in Seattle in mid-April.
I can't wait to see you guys.
-Katie

4 comments:

Persiana said...

we have already sent out the alert across washington state. see you soon.

xo
a

Lexi and Jenny said...

yay! i can't wait to see you! all grown up!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Katie, you must be so excited...watch out for the american culture shock, it was a little weird for me for the first few days, weird but totally awesome! Say hello to Seattle for me...
Sierra

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Hope to see you when you're in town

David