Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Short Side-Trip Turned Slightly Longer...

I was in Buenos Aires for the past week and I had a pretty good time (saw some tango and soccer, drank some beer, made some friends, etc). I decided, however, that it was high time I check out another part of Argentina before I go home (on Monday). So, yesterday evening I got on a bus to Iguazu Falls. The bus was supposed to get me there in about 15 hours, but we were delayed... by protesting farmers. So much for my big, thick, juicy steak. Damn uppity farmers.

But, I made it to Iguazu Falls in 19 hours which wasn't so bad. Where tomorrow I will see:

And then, I go back to BA for one last hurrah before I return state-side.
-Katie

1 comment:

Lexi and Jenny said...

i can't see the pic, but i'm excited for your imminent return.